Skip to main content

HEAR MY STORY 14,15,16


EPISODE 14

I lost my parents when i was very young n went into prostitution when i was in school, sleeping with anything in trouser just to get money n live fine. I aborted many pregnancies, and at a time i just get tired of dt kind of life n decided to opt out of prostitution..but then, unknown to me, i was already carrying a pregnancy which i didnt know who was responsible for it.

For a reason i couldnt really explain, i decided to have d baby.
I had a baby girl, named Temidara n i was taken care of her alone. Since i didnt know who her father was, i gave her a surname, Omoolorun which means a child of God.

When Temi was 2yrs old, i gave my life to Jesus n i was seriously enjoying my new life in Christ.
About a year n half later, i met a man who proposed to me.He was born again n feared d Lord. We got married about six months later,n we had one of d best marriages in d world.
Though, i didnt have a child for him, d man loved me so much despite pressures from his friends n family members to leave me n find another lady, having known my past.
We both continued to serve God with all of our hearts, trusting Him dt one day,He would shut  d mouths of our enemies n give us a child.

Then,d unexpected happened. After 7yrs of marriage ,my husband slumped n died in church one sunday morning.
He was d one dt drove us to church dt day, he didnt complain of having any pain earlier.
U wouldnt like to hear what i went tru in d hands of his family members afterwards. I was treated like an animal. Thank God for my pastor n church members dt came to my rescue.I was not allowed to take anything out of d house, not even my own belongings. It took my pastor’s intervention before i could be allowed to take my certificates. They accused me of being responsible for d death of their son.
Months later, i went back to my vomit, i found myself sleeping around with men who were coming to render one assistance or d other.I knew it wasnt good, but i just couldnt help myself.
I prayed n prayed for God to deliver me, but d more i prayed, d more i found myself in it. People in d church were seeing me as a strong woman ,but i knew i was as weak n helpless as a worm.


 
Then,one day we were having a special programme in church,n a guest minister was invited. As he was ministering,he paused n said “God is telling me, dt dir’s a woman here,who lost her husband sometime ago,n has since been sleeping with men, both married n
single.U know its not good and you’ve been praying about it, if only u can come out now, God wants to deliver u. Everybody close ur
eyes”.

It took me quite some time before i could come out.Infact, it was d Holyspirit dt pushed me out. D man prayed for me, n since dt day i was delivered. Some women picked quarell with me later,suspecting dir husbands were among d men i was sleeping with. How they knew i was d one dt came out, i wouldnt know. Afterall,d
pastor told everybody to close dir eyes.

About 3 months later, d same man of God dt ministered to me,sent my pastor to tell me dt God told him to marry me. I was surprised..”but, doesnt he have a wife?”.I asked my pastor.
“He lost his wife last year”.He answered.
Dt man of God is Pastor Williams.
We got married, and exactly a year later,we had a set of twins..a boy n a girl.
Dt was why i told u d other time,dt if God could have mercy on me,He would surely have mercy on u too.

Look at 1cor 10:13.God will always provide an escape route for u if u are His child, when u fall into d enemy’s trap, provided u ask for forgiveness n obey His leading.

EPISODE 15

So,u see my dear, dir’s nobody without a past, but it doesnt matter how ugly ur past is, a bright future awaits u if u are in Christ Jesus..said Mrs Williams.

Now, to ur situation.She continued..We must find a means by which ur parents would hear about it, n then we take it up from there.
Let me talk to my husband about it, as i cant handle ds alone,then i’ll get back to u.

When she left,i started thinking..i was so blessed n encouraged by her testimony, at least to learn dt someone with such an ugly past could turn out to be a pastor with ds motherly love n gesture is so amazing. Her words made me to develop a kind of courage n inner confidence coupled with faith dt God who made a way for her,is still dir to make a way for me too.

Again,i remembered my dad!.
I sighed. Next weekend, he would be marking his 60th birthday,n expects me to be dir. How would i do it Lord?.
Later in d evening,Mrs Williams came to me n said “I’m sorry,i had to discuss ur case with my husband, its not my usual way of handling matters, but in a situation like ds, he has to be involved. Like i told u earlier, i can’t handle it alone.”
“No problem ma”.I said.
“Now, we have decided to go with u to Lagos to attend ur dad’s birthday, n thereby, use d opportunity to break d news to him n other members of d family.”
I could hear my heart beating very fast, in fact,i almost
fainted.
“When exactly is d birthday?” she asked.
“It’s friday ma”.I answered.
“Oh!.I thought its saturday”.
“D birthday falls on friday, n he doesnt want to shift it to saturday, since dir’s a public holiday dt friday”.I said.
“Dt’s beautiful then,we’ll leave on friday morning, grace d occasion with him n break d news later in d evening when all d guests have left.”


 
And, dt was just what we did.
My dad n everybody was shocked!.
“Adesewa temi?..No it’s a lie!. How can i believe ds?.How come?.How did it happen?. Where would i hide my face in d church? among my christian friends?.What will i tell my pastor? Ahhhh Yetunde!.I never expected ds from u. Oh my
God!!.”
My mum was just weeping.
My sisters n i were weeping too.
Later,my dad said “Go with ur pastor o, i dont want to see u. U’ve put me to shame.I dont want to set my eyes on u”.
We all knelt down n started begging him with tears flowing in our eyes, but he declined.
He was too hurt. I knew why it was so painful for him.He was so proud of me, always treating me as his only daughter.
At a time,Pastor Williams excused him to his room, where
they spoke for about an hour.
Pastor Mrs also took my mum to d corridor for a private
talk.
By d time they came back, my dad was a bit calm, but i could see he was still boiling.

D next day, i left with d Williams to Oyan.
My dad never called since then, it was only mummy dt was calling me from time to time to ask about my welfare n to encourage me.I never knew she was dt loving.

I was staying with my pastor n his family as Mrs Williams didnt allow me to go back to my house.
When we came back from Lagos,Mrs Williams said “Now call
Bode,tell him to come home n see u, n dt u are not going to terminate d pregnancy, let’s hear what he will have to say.”

EPISODE 16

I called Bode,n put on d phone’s speaker so Mrs Williams could hear our conversation.
Me:Hello Bode.
Bode:Hello,how are u?.
Me:I’m fine.
Bode:What about dt thing?. Have u removed it?.
Me:That’s why i’m calling u.
Bode:Hun Hun?.
Me:I cant do it, n i want u to come home so we can talk.
Bode:What else do we want to talk about?..Ehn?..U know
how things are with me?.Is it my mum who had not been
able to continue with her trading dt will be taking care of a
pregnant lady?.
What if they got to know in church?,what do u think will
happen?.Think of ur parents too, how will they take it?.Pls,let’s get rid of ds pregnancy n continue with our
lives..Please,i beg of u.
Me:Fine..but we still need to sort out some things.When are
u coming home?.
Bode:Exam is fast approaching n i need to study, moreso, i
have no transport fare.
Me:I will take care of dt. Pls come on friday, u can get back to school on saturday if u so wish. How about dt?.
Bode: Okay,let’s see how things will be during d week.
But hear ds,if u refuse to remove dt thing, i will deny it o, bcs u know how i’ve been struggling since all these days, u
know everything o.
I hung up.

Mrs Williams heard everything.
Before i left for school on friday morning, Mrs Williams told
me to go to my house after d school hours as Bode could come as promised.S he however told me to send a text message to her as soon as he comes in.

I went straight to d corper’s quarters after school, tidied up my room which was in a mess. I was expecting Bode tru out d afternoon, he didnt show up. I called his number but couldnt get tru to him, so i guessed he was on d way.

Finally,around 6.40pm.He called me,informing me dt he was just getting to Oyan, but wanted to see his mum first,after which he’ll come n see me.
I quickly sent an sms to my pastor’s wife telling her what he
told me. Bode came in around 8pm.
Few minutes after he came in,Pastor n Mrs Williams also came in.He was so surprised to see them.We both greeted them n sat down. Bode kept on wondering what d meeting was all about.


 
Pastor Williams said “Well,Bode,there’s nothing new under heaven any longer.We’ve heard everything dt happened btw u n Sewa. I as a person, i’m not happy about it at all, n so is my wife..but in a situation like ds, we just have to leave everything to d hands of God.
So,i want u to tell us now,who is responsible for ds pregnancy?.”

After a long pause, he murmured “Its me sir”.
“Dt’s good.I thought u’ll deny it, n i also learnt u are suggesting abortion..Not ds one, n not here, so take ur mind off dt. Ds baby has come to stay.Is dt taken?.”
“Ye-ye-yes sir”.He answered.
“Now,let’s go to ur mum’s place.”

We got into d car n left for Bode’s family house.
When his mum heard what happened, she couldnt lift up her
head. She just kept quiet.
She didnt say anything tru out.
After leaving d place, i felt so bad. I wondered what was
going on in d mind of Bode’s mum.

Tbc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADELABU HABEEB ADEOLA

             ADELABU HABEEB ADEOLA The journey started with the dream of becoming a disc jokey on the streets of Agege , a suburb in  Lagos Nigeria. Then was the inquisition of becoming the man behind the multi channeled console also known as AUDIO MIXER. This was in 2002. The movement continued at a media agency called ATSOM media owned by the famous  Ambrose Olutayo Somide currently the General Manager of  Ray Power FM Nigeria.  After becoming a trained sound engineer, I proceeded in working with Akin Akindele , an independent Radio Presenter whom I became his inhouse producer between 2006 and 2013.          RADIO PRODUCTION IN PROGRESS In the course of working with Akin Akindele's Desk, I produced programs like 1. Suppy Mystery Shoppers - A creative program that goes into the open markets, scouts for random buyers of Suppy (a seasoning cube), reward them and bring them back to the studio to come and air their experience.  2. Child Comfort Radio - a

HOW TO MAKE YAMARITA - SIMPLE STEPS

On The Kitchen Cabinet today, we bring to you recipes of a very sumptous delicacy of yam mixed with eggs in fries also known as YAMARITA so Where  are the yamarita addicts YAMMARITA RECIPE  1. Peel yam , cube to medium size, wash properly AND boil with salt 2. While yam is cooking, dice your green pepper, shombo, onion and set aside.  3. Break 2-3 eggs into a bowl  ( depending on the quantity of yam),  add grounded pepper, thyme, seasoning cube, curry or turmeric, salt to taste then stir and set side . 4. When the yam is ready, filter off the water, spray out in a tray to cool.  5. Cover each piece of yam with dry flour then pass It through your egg mixture and press them lightly into your diced vegetables.  6. Pour in your vegetable oil into a deep fryer, when hot, gently put in your yam into the oil  ( as much as the fryer can take) making sure the vegetables stays intact.  7. Remove yam when its beginning to turn golden brown  ( make sure you don't over fry your veg

The history of 419 in Nigeria

Well, even in foreign countries, fingers are easily pointed at Nigerians because the outside world believe we are "419ers" Did you know that the first exponent of 419 in Nigeria was not a Nigerian? "On 18 December 1920, a certain Mr. Crentsil, a former employee of the Marine Department of the colonial government in Lagos, wrote an extraordinary letter to a contact in the British colony of the Gold Coast, today's Ghana.... It is ironic that the first known Four One Nine fraudster known to history was not a Nigerian at all, but rather a Ghanaian.  Crentsil seems to have written a number of similar letters, each time offering to provide magical services on payment of a fee.  In December 1921, he was charged by the police with three counts under various sections of the criminal code including section 419... But Crentsil was in luck; the magistrate presiding over his case discharged him with caution on the first count and acquitted him on the two others for la